jueves, 29 de diciembre de 2011

France, here I come!

I've always wanted to visit Europe, but especially France; when I watched Amelie movie, I fell in love with it. This is not a very large country, but it has a beautiful architecture, which is demonstrated in buildings like the Palace of the Louvre and the well known Eiffel Tower, one of the most famous modern buildings in the world.
I would love to go to this country because I like its culture, the way that they stimulate the tourism and the most important thing to me: their language. I’d really like to learn French, I think it is a lovely language, but also difficult to learn.  
When I get my degree and my own money, I want to travel there at least for a month and visit each corner of the country. But I’d just like to go for visit, because I want to work here in Chile. Maybe I would take some French course to be able to communicate with French people during my stay. I hope to carry out this travel some day and fulfill my dream of visiting France, its culture and its people. 


I hope you like this country as much as I like :)




3 comentarios:

  1. first of all i have to said to you that i prefear so eraly in the morning! but about your blog I have to say that i like so much Amelie too and i would like to travel to France with you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. who wouldn't love France? And french, of course! Iwould like to visit it too :)

    and it won't take too long knowing every corner of Paris, is small if you compare with Chile!

    Cheers, Cami always top and "french"

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You can read Cortazar' stories. Most of them are about people that lives in Paris.

    ResponderEliminar