viernes, 30 de diciembre de 2011

Books!

Through the books, we can know a lot of stories, wether about fiction or reality stories. I don’t have a favourite one, because I think every book has things that make it special. However, I like a lot a book called “The tunnel”. This was written by Ernesto Sabato, an argentinian writer. This book talks about a man that has a romantic obssesion with a woman; I can’t tell you the end, but it is a little bit unexpected and hard for both principal characters. It’s a book to think about the things we are doing wrong and try to fix it.
Another book that I really like is “The house of the spirits”, by Isabel Allende. Maybe she’s my favourite author, because I love the way she writes and her stories are amazing.
I start to read books since I was a little kid, because in my school, it was obligatory to read one book a month. There, we had to read specially novels, so I think that’s why I enjoy reading them so much (although now we have to read about other themes at the university).
I’d like that every village, commune or city has a library, with a lot of  books, specially for kids, because they should learn the “art” of the reading since they are little.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hi!, I haven't read any of those novels, but now I will!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. as i can see, you like books so much! if i write one someday i'll give it to you!! and i will read your book too!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "La casa de los espíritus" I remember i had to read it foe school. And for my surprice I actualy like it. it's the only Isabel Allendes' book I've enjoy.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I haven't read that book D:, but I can say that Sábato rules! hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I think the same of you. Is very important to teach the kids in a reading world.

    ResponderEliminar