lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

Music in my life

I didn’t grow up in a family where music was really important, so I had to find it by myself. However, since I was a little girl, my uncle showed me music like Los Prisioneros and Soda Stereo, but Michael Jackson and Cindy Lauper too.
Then when I was in primero medio I started to found new music; in some way, I found my style. That was thanks to a friend that I had in school; she started to show me some new music, American and british bands. Since then I haven’t stopped to listen this kind of music. Now I found new bands by myself, which are similar to those that I listen most often (without neglecting folklore, of course, because it is always in my life, in spite of the music that I listen to in everyday).
Now music is really important in my life, I couldn’t live without it. Also I love to sing and play de guitar, it’s one of my favorite hobbies, because I can get empty of the bad energy and have a good time, alone or with some friends. 

1 comentario:

  1. THE KOOOOOOOOOOOOKS ♥
    someday they'll come back to Chilito and we'll be there, screaming like crazy!

    ResponderEliminar