viernes, 20 de enero de 2012

Be friendly with the environment!

I think people learn friendly practices with the environment mainly in home, because for me the family is the most important base of the children’s learning. Then comes the school where children stay almost the whole day, so teachers and people at this stablishment are very important too, because they have to form habits in the kids, to teach them how to recycle, to ride a bike instead to get to the school by car or things like that. But adults can learn this practices too, through the incorporations of those habits in the society.

To come to the university I can’t use a bike because I live in Paine and it would be a little bit crazy! So I use the public transport because it is cheaper and it’s used for a lot of people at the same time, thing that reduces the polution that produce the cars.




I haven’t joined an ecological organization yet, but I would like to do it, because I think it’s important to get organizated and to expand the knowledge about the environment and all the things we can do for get it better. But I think that by myself I’ve done a lot of things, because I try to recycle, I try don’t riding a car and to prefer the public transport, to use less water when I’m in the shower and all the recomendations that expert people give us to reduce our carbon footprint. I'm a vegetarian too, that's a big thing, because when you don't eat meat you reduce the issue of gases that come from the wastes of cows, pigs, etc.

I think that in our society, specially Santiago and big cities, we are too worry about the job, about the university, school, and all those things that consume our lifes; that’s why people have no time to get worry about that important things, such as the environment. Therefore it’s necessary to teach to the new generations of kids the importance of being friendly with the environment, and of course, we as adult people, incorporate this habits to our everyday life.

3 comentarios:

  1. We ♥ public transport
    We ♥ being vegetarian

    ajhajhajha now we have to start riding bike to the u D: hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I liked the image a looot... fire is just beautiful!
    I remember when you told me you were a vegeterian, that is a big decision you took, so i'm happy for you :)

    Take care Camiiii

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Vegetarian girl, I admire you by your decision (:

    see you at the bloooog

    ResponderEliminar