sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

Traveling :)

I really like traveling because I love to know new places, specially with cultures different of our, but I haven’t done it much in my life; I think that’s because my parents work a lot and they don’t have much time to do this, because when they have time, they prefer just to stay relaxed at home.
Regarding the places I like to visit, I prefer to go to cultural sites, I mean museums, libraries, theaters, etc, specially museums because I love to know the history of the places, to see antiques and can feel myself into the period that museum shows.
But I like to go to the beach too, because it’s a place to get relaxed, to share with family or friends, visiting the craft fairs and to have a great time in the afternoons.
It would be the perfect place if it could combine these two things that I like.

I would like to travel to France, as I said in a previous post; it’s like my dream of all my life. But I would like to travel to England too, actually Europe in general, not without knowing mi whole country (but this whether it’s almost impossible dream, because I would spend A LOT of money).

The best trips I remember are when I went to the beach, Pichilemu, with my parents, which is almost every year. We go for a few days, but we have really incredible times.
This year maybe my parent can’t go to the beach, so I hope to go to Valparaíso with my friends, because I really love that city, its colorful houses, the port and all the tourist attractions in general. 

1 comentario: