viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

Christmas

I like Christmas, but not very much for the gifts, because I think it’s a moment to stay with family and friends. But gifts represent, in this society, the affection that we feel for people we love. I looove giving people gifts, but last year I didn’t have enough time to make or buy them. I like specially making gifts because in this way they have an emotional sense and people value it most.
I like receiving gifts too, but not huge gifts, I like that the person that gives me a gift is careful about it, that she or he finds something special that surprise me, but not expensive.
Last year, I didn’t spend a lot of money in Christmas gifts, because time and university worked against my Christmas spirit and I couldn’t buy anything to make my own gifts. So I had to buy it in a little donnybrook where there was a lot of handicraft made by people that work independently.
But it’s difficult to me to choose something special for every person, because I’m a little bit indecisive and when I’m buying I always think “Mmh, I hope he/she likes it and doesn’t throw it to me over the head”.
In this sense, I like most giving that receiving gifts, I don’t know why it is. I think it may be because I worry a lot about people and I like them to stay ok. And when I receive a gift I feel a little rare, because I think that people shouldn’t do it for me.  Just Camila’s things ahaha. 
                                        
An example of meaning that is giving to christmas nowadays. I didn't find it in english, I'm sorry :(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario